[ctt title=”Learn where to properly place book content” tweet=”Need to know where the acknowledgements, or forward goes? ” coverup=”GZexO”] Use the order below to properly place the various content that you have in your book.
- Title page: might include just the title and author; can include edition and publisher
- Copyright page: publishing information, ISBN, CIP, copyright holder, year…
- Reviews: may or may not be included in a book; this is where you commonly see them
- Table of contents
- Other front matter: might include map (such as in military planning), list of abbreviations, etc.
- Conclusion, Afterword, Epilogue
- Appendixes: explanations and/or elaborations of chapter material
- Bibliography or references
- List of contributors